Your children will enjoy a sewing curriculum for kids and teens that has been tested and proven for boys and girls!
Classes are great for beginner sewists who want to learn to sew and those that have some previous sewing experience.
Each week offers a new project for your tiny seamstresses & tailors to create!
Classes at my Fort Worth TX Sewing School can be short term, or long term for sewists who are serious about improving their craft.
- Family Project 007: Masks Covid-19 Doing our part to help the community heal.
- I know this is the time of year when most people make "resolutions". I truly have tried the whole New Year's Resolution mind game, it really isn't for me.
- I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I I will be out of the office until January 2nd! […]
- Girl Boss Crew I want to thank the young ladies at Glam Gloss Girls for inviting me to be their guest speaker yesterday. These little women […]
- I have opened one more sewing class enrollment opportunity for this school year for those who were not able to begin this September. The new class will begin in October 2019 and run through the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. Ideally kids will be ages 6 and up with great listening skills.